Saturday, May 27, 2017

Whoopsie


Hi stampers!  I don't normally post on Saturday's anymore but I'm busy trying to digest my coffee and breakfast and get out for a run so I thought I'd do a quick post (I'll come back later and add supplies so we can get going with Grandma and Grandpa Backes and go to the zoo!!!!).  I think I mentioned that I did the wrong challenge this week for Fab Friday.  I didn't realize it until I opened all of the team's cards and said, wait...they all use the same sketch!  Hahahaha!

So, you may see some new in colors in an upcoming challenge.  But that shouldn't surprise you as we usually do that.  Can I say how much I'm in LOVE with these colors?  They are fantastic!

And they looks super fantastic with black and white!!!!  I really will miss the pop of pink DSP for all the black and white prints.  I really think there needs to be a black and white DSP pack every year!


This card needed just a little something so I scrunched up this ribbon and it was perfect.  This ribbon is so soft!

Hope you enjoyed the bonus post today thanks to my mistake :-)

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...