Monday, May 15, 2017

Mailable Monday - Three Ways

Hi stampers!  I hope everyone had a great weekend, it was a really fantastic one over here!  And not for any one big reason but so many little moments that added up to one great weekend.  Mother's Day was just a bonus :-)

And now for a little secret.  I don't usually care for or get many, if any, of our hostess sets.  But boy is that not the case with this new catalog.  I even pre-ordered a new set which I try not to do usually.  The in the city set is adorable and amazing!  You get 60...that's SIXTY stamps, isn't that awesome?

I whipped up three cards using the set the other day and I wanted to show the different things you can do with them.  I knew we'd be getting some new neighbors and they happened to move in last week so one of these cards is going to them.  They have a three year old boy so hopefully Ian can make a new friend!



The thing I probably like the best about this set is that it's a two step set so you can make cute cards and FAST!  All I did here was stamp the outline in black and then stamp the inside in soft sky and emerald envy.  Side note: this color combo is to die for!  I'm going to marry lemon lime twist...don't tell Jon!


Really, this card came together in seconds.  Great for someone like me who moved to a developing neighborhood, right? :-)


For my other two cards I simply watercolored the elements which is also pretty quick and since they are simple images, doesn't take much fuss (which is good for the coloring impaired like me).  Remember, for the best results, ink up in versa mark then your basic black and emboss with clear powder.


I kept this one more simple by just stamping and cutting it out with some of my layering circles.


And I stepped this one up just a tad by fussy cutting the house and tree.  I thought this one would be fun to send to just about anyone who needed a pick me up!


I hope that I've shown you just how easy it is to make a handful of cards with this set.  Sixty stamps can be a little overwhelming but don't be afraid of this one!  Add it to your host rewards and make a whole neighborhood or city!

Happy stamping!
Product List

3 comments:

  1. Like that you've used the British spelling of Neighbourhood, you do know that it has both version in the set? Love this colour combo & it is a fab set! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering when someone would notice, I grabbed the wrong one ;-) Imagine that!

      Delete
    2. haha! I noticed it on the closer up shot of the pic :) I had a double take & was like 'Yay' \o/ British :D x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...